Sunday, March 18, 2012

2011 Certificate of Achievement


I just wanted to share some of my own good news.  I was recently awarded a Certificate of Achievement from the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors for having produced sales greater than $2 Million during 2011.  This honor particularly touches me as these last few years have been so tough on our real estate market.  It is really encouraging to think I was able to do this in such a difficult time. It feels like 2012 is already gearing up to be a tremendous year and I know I'll be selling lots of beautiful property.  I'm working with several hopeful sellers and quite a few excited buyers right now, and I've already sold two homes to my buyers this year.  Other than the Spring wind which is howling away out there today---Life is Good in Placitas!

No comments:

Post a Comment